- Nevling, Lorin I., Jr. 1973. Report of the committee for recommendations in desirable procedures in herbarium practice and ethics, II. Brittonia 25(3): 307-310.
Loans from FLAS
- Loans from FLAS Policies
- Destructive Sampling Policies
- Photograph Agreement
- Receive and evaluate loan request.
- Choose specimens to be sent (leave some behind for id use).
- Computerization and imaging.
- Prepare loan papers, update loan database.
- Pack and ship. (Directions for Preparing and Packing Loans)
- Await receipt of acknowledgement.
- Managing outstanding loans (update requests).
- Unpack and check returned specimens, update loan database (Directions for Unpacking and Checking in Loan Returns).
- Acknowledge the return of the loan.
Loans to FLAS
- Loans to FLAS Policies
- UF Herbarium Loan Services: Overview of Work Flow and Cost Analysis (also see: Estimated Cost of University of Florida Herbarium Services and Supplies)
- Constructing Clear and Concise Loan Requests
- Lending Institutions’ Loan Policies
- Lending Institutions’ Destructive Sampling Policies
- Unpacking and Counting in a Loan (Directions for Unpacking and Checking in Loans To FLAS)
- Loan Condition Report
- Requesting Renewals
- Directions for Return Packing (Directions for Return Packing of Loans to FLAS)