The University of Florida Herbarium (FLAS) Bryophyte and Lichen collections are being cataloged into national portals. This work is being supported by a series of grants.
- Bryophyte type specimens – the majority of our bryophyte type specimens were cataloged and imaged with support from the Mellon Foundation as part of the JSTOR Global Plants, project. Type specimen records are also available in the UF Herbarium Collections Catalog.
- Lichen type specimens records are available in the UF Herbarium Collections Catalog.
- Digitization of Lichens and Bryophytes at the UF Herbarium (FLAS) – project web page
- North American bryophytes – search page for FLAS collections in the Consortium of North American Bryophyte Herbaria portal
- North American lichens – search page for FLAS collections in the Consortium of North American Lichen Herbaria portal