- Monthly Teacher Webinar Series- “Putting the Nature of Science Into Practice” — September 30, 2019
- Florida Association of Science Teachers Conference —October 24-26, 2019
- Scientist in Every Florida School Retreat — January 25, 2020
- Summer Scientist in Every Florida School Summer PD Workshop — July 6-10, 2019
Visit these links to learn more about our past professional development workshops and to access the resources developed.
- Scientist in Every Florida School Kickoff Retreat (January 2019)
- Connections to the Biosphere Summer PD (July 2019)
- Human Evolution Summer Teacher Workshop (July 2019)
- Imaging and Digitization for Avocational Paleontologists Workshop (July 2019)
Forms & Links
Teachers in Alachua, Escambia, Lee, Palm Beach, and Seminole Counties:
*Only teachers from the above five counties should use this form.
Teachers in outlying counties please use the following form:
*At this time, we are not taking scientist requests from outlying counties, however we do have programs available.
*Please use this form if you are a teacher from an outlying county within the state of Florida.
- Post-Scientist Visit Evaluation
- Student Attitude Survey
- Media Release Form
- Scientist in Every Florida School Facebook Group
…Networking with amazing scientists and other educators. Loved the keynotes and sparks. I love that outreach is an expectation...
5th grade teacher, Escambia County
…Thank you for the BEST professional development I have ever attended. The content was perfect for all grade levels and the scientists presenting were amazing. Everyone involved from the professors to the grad students were so friendly and patient, and truly loved sharing their research with all of the teachers. I feel so rejuvenated and can’t wait to go back to school and share what I learned with students and colleagues…
11th and 12th grade biology and environmental science teacher, Marion County
…Working directly with my scientist was so meaningful on both a professional and personal level. He is an expert in translating science into practice. I came away with concrete activities and further developed my own understanding. Looking forward to connecting and bringing scientists into my classroom...
10th grade science teacher, Palm Beach County