You can see many of the actual objects from this exhibit in St. Augustine, both in the living history museum operated by the City of St. Augustine and at the many other Museum sites in St. Augustine.
- The City of St. Augustine’s Archaeological Museum
- The St. Augustine Historical Society Museum at the Oldest House
- The Castillo de San Marcos Museum
- The Ximenez-Fatio House, on Aviles Street
- The National Greek Orthodox Shrine Museum on St. George Street
- The Fountain of Youth Park Site Museum on Magnolia Avenue
- First Colony: Our Spanish Origins exhibit at Government House Museum
And for images of many more St. Augustine artifacts, and information about excavations, visit floridamuseum.ufl.edu/histarch.