You can see many of the actual objects from this exhibit in St. Augustine, both in the St. Augustine Colonial Experience Living History Tour and at the many other Museum sites in St. Augustine.
- The Governor’s House Cultural Center and Museum
- The St. Augustine Historical Society Museum at the Oldest House
- The Castillo de San Marcos Museum
- The Ximenez-Fatio House, on Aviles Street
- The National Greek Orthodox Shrine Museum on St. George Street
- The Fountain of Youth Park Site Museum on Magnolia Avenue
- First Colony: Our Spanish Origins exhibit at Government House Museum
And for images of many more St. Augustine artifacts, and information about excavations, visit floridamuseum.ufl.edu/histarch.