The McGuire Center receives 30-40 separate donations of specimens every year, several examples of which are featured below. The average annual growth of our collection since the inception of the McGuire Center has been around 200,000 specimens (including both pinned and papered/layered material).
- William and Nadine McGuire collection
- Ronald Flaspohler collection
- Irving Finkelstein collection
- Edward C. Knudson/Charles Bordelon (Texas Lepidoptera Survey) collection:
- Cocoon artifacts collection
- Wild Silks collection