The Florida Museum of Natural History at the University of Florida, the Haitian Bureau National D’Ethnologie, the Hopital le Bon Samaritain in Limbe, Haiti and the Haitian Institut du Sauvegarde de de Patrimoine National have been collaborating since 1979 in the excavation and study of two of northern Haiti’s most important archaeological sites.
- The Florida Museum of Natural History
- Musee de Guahaba, Limbé, Haiti
- Bureau National D’Ethnologie D’Haiti
- University of Florida Institute for Early Contact Period Studies
- The National Endowment for the Humanities
- The National Science Foundation
- The Organization of American States
- The National Geographic Society
- Discovery Communications, Inc.
- The Wentworth Foundation
- University of Florida Office of Research and Graduate Education