This page is an online resource for lab members.

IT Related

Lab Safety and Volunteers


Before you do any travel on University business it is important to fill out a travel authorization form. This not only makes sure Pam and Doug are aware of where you are going, but makes it possible to be reimbursed and provides a certain amount of insurance coverage on your travels. Without a travel authorization, it is difficult to get reimbursed and if you are injured, the University may not assist.

There are additional requirements for international travel.

If you do not know if you should use Museum or Biology forms, please ask Matt!


Museum stuff

Lab and Office Desk Space

Please see Matt and/or Evgeny if you need a desk or lab bench or want to change your current space. We try to provide everyone with suitable space and work to ensure the space we have is used efficiently.