Enjoy Summer Camps at the Museum! Camps create lasting friendships and memories through hands-on, minds-on activities and exploration. Unearth fossils, learn about different cultures and meet fascinating members of the animal world.
Presently, the Florida Museum is still planning on hosting summer camps this year. If any sessions are canceled due to academic calendar changes, we will issue a full refund. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Camps are designed for students enrolled in grades 1-4 for the 2020-2021 school year. Field Camp is for grades 5-6. Lep Camp is for grades 5-8. Students should dress for outdoor activities and full-day students should bring a sack lunch.
Pre-registration is required. Registration for members begins March 1 and open registration begins March 15. Registration for each camp closes the Thursday before.Register Online
For more information, call 352-273-2061 or email email@example.com.
Times + Prices
|Morning (AM)||8:30 a.m.-noon||$120||$135|
|Afternoon (PM)||1-4:30 p.m.||$120||$135|
|All Day (Best Value!)||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$225||$255|
|Field Camp (All Day)||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$275||$310|
|Lep Camp (AM Only)||8:30 a.m.-noon||$135||$150|
• 8-8:30 a.m. for morning and full-day sessions
• 12:30-1 p.m. for afternoon sessions
• noon-12:30 p.m. for morning sessions
• 4:30-5 p.m. for afternoon and full-day sessions
Registration for members begins March 1 and open registration begins March 15. Registration for each camp CLOSES the Thursday prior to the start of that camp.
- Registrations are accepted online. Waiting lists are available.
- During the Field Camp, students are transported by trained staff members in a Museum van.
- For a member discount on camp fees and to be eligible for early registration, membership must be at the Household level or higher and current for this membership year. Please contact the Membership Coordinator at 352-273-2047 for more information.
- Camps are filled in the order registrations are received. You will be notified if your first choice(s) are not available. Confirmation letters are emailed two weeks from receipt of registration.
- A refund (minus a $25 administrative fee per child, per class) will be issued if written cancellation is received no less than 10 business days prior to the beginning of a camp. Refunds will not be given for weather-related cancellations.
- ONLY PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS MAY PROVIDE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THROUGH UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA WEBSITES
Questions? Call 352-273-2061.
You May Also Be Interested In:
NEW! The Florida Museum has partnered with Holbrook Travel to offer a Costa Rica Family Rainforest Camp for families with children ages 5-17. Find out more below:
Sponsor a Smile!
Help a deserving child in our community attend a Museum program with the new Camp and Programs Fund! The Florida Museum offers scholarships for children in need. These scholarships are funded by donations from Members, volunteers and Museum friends like you!
To make a donation and enrich the life of a child in our community, contact Development Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-273-2047. Learn more about other worthwhile programs at the Florida Museum.Disclaimer: The Florida Museum of Natural History does not consider itself to be nor hold itself out as a dependent care center for purposes of the Internal Revenue Code.