Due to COVID-19, the Florida Museum’s guided trips have been cancelled. Reinstatement of guided trips will be assessed at a later date. Self-guided trips inside the Museum are still available.
Bring a group of 10 or more adults (maximum 40) to the Museum and enjoy discounted admission to fee-based exhibits.
Self-Guided Visit Options
Groups that prefer independent exploration of the Museum may self-guide without the benefit of docents or staff. Three-week advance reservations are recommended. (Two weeks notice required.)
|Self-Guided||Price Per Person||AvailabIlity|
|Survival of the Slowest||$8.50||1/25/2021 – 9/10/2021|
|Slowest + Butterfly Rainforest Best Value!||$19||1/25/2021 – 9/10/2021|
Free admission year-round to all exhibits except the Butterfly Rainforest and special exhibit. Donations are accepted; suggested amount is $6. Admission donations help support the Museum’s exhibitions and education programs.
Explore the Butterfly Rainforest at your own pace without accompanying docents or staff. $11/person.
Explore the Survival of the Slowest exhibit at your own pace without accompanying docents or staff. $8.50/person. Available Jan. 25, 2021-Sept. 10, 2021
Explore the Butterfly Rainforest and Survival of the Slowest exhibit at your own pace without accompanying docents or staff. $19/person. Available Jan. 25, 2021-Sept. 10, 2021
Group Visit Policies
Everything you need to know to make trip-planning easier.
- No deposit required for reservations—final group count and full payment are due at time of arrival.
- To receive the group discount, admission for all participants must be paid in one payment at check‐in.
- If on the day of your scheduled visit there are less than 10 people in your group, you will be charged the regular admission rate.
- Bus driver(s) admitted free.
- We accept cash, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or corporate/organizational checks made out to the University of Florida. No personal checks.
- All prices are subject to change.
- NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES for inclement weather.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled visit time.
- Group rates are valid Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Last entry into the Butterfly Rainforest is at 4:30 p.m.
- All tickets are for that day only. Re-entry with Admission Sticker.
- Groups with more than 20 participants will be divided into smaller groups of 5.
- From the Museum parking lot, turn left/west on Hull Road and cross over SW 34th Street. Buses should park in back of the large UF Park & Ride lot to the right/north of the Hilton Conference Center. Do not park in the hotel parking lot.
- Our outdoor, covered patio area has tables and seating for about 20 people. It is available on a first-come basis. Lunches and coolers can be placed under the covered area on the north side of the building.
- Additional lunch seating is available near the Natural Area.
- A variety of restaurant options are available at Butler Plaza, a retail complex under 2 miles driving distance from the Museum.
Contact the Group Sales Coordinator at 352-273-2027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org