Due to COVID-19, the Florida Museum’s guided field trips will transition to a virtual platform with LIVE Museum educator-led options from Oct. 5 to Dec. 18. Guided field trips from Jan. 4 to June 4, 2021 will be assessed at a later date. Self-guided field trips inside the Museum are still available.
Choose Your Field Trip Style
How to Schedule a Field Trip
- Decide if you would like a Virtual Field Trip held online or a Self-Guided Field Trip at the Museum.
- Identify your preferred field trip program, date and time, as well as several alternate days.
- Determine the number of students and chaperones. Maximum of 40 students for self-guided; one chaperone for every 10 children is required. Maximum of 30 students for virtual field trips.
- Schedule your field trip online. Two-week advance reservation required. (Three weeks recommended.)
- A confirmation packet will be emailed to you. Review the confirmation packet and contact us if any information is incorrect. Please note that your visit is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from the Museum.
- Questions? Contact the Group Sales Coordinator, email@example.com, or 352-273-2027.