The Florida Museum is unable to offer virtual field trips at this time. Self-guided field trips inside the Museum are still available.
All existing virtual field trip reservations will be honored and the Special Guest Scientist Virtual Field Trips are still available.
Field Trip Options
How to Schedule a Field Trip
- Identify your preferred field trip, date and time, as well as several alternate days.
- Determine the number of students and chaperones. Maximum of 40 students for self-guided; one chaperone for every 10 children is required.
- Schedule your field trip online. Two-week advance reservation required. (Three weeks recommended.)
- A confirmation packet will be emailed to you. Review the confirmation packet and contact us if any information is incorrect. Please note that your visit is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from the Museum.
- Questions? Contact the Group Sales Coordinator, email@example.com, or 352-273-2027.