Girl Scout Events
Girl Scout events are daylong programs for your Scout to learn, see and explore.
One of the most exciting parts of being a Girl Scout is the opportunity to experience new and inspiring adventures. …
Calling all Girl Scouts! Join the Museum and celebrate the Girl Scouts of Gateway Council’s “She’s a Scientist” annual program....
Register your Boy or Girl Scout group for a weekend program to earn part or all of the requirements for badges, journeys, belt loops and pins. The Museum provides supplies, curriculum and a trained Museum educator to lead activities.
- Tiger Level Adventures | Backyard Jungle, Tigers in the Wild
- Wolf Level Adventures | Paws on the Path, Digging in the Past
- Bear Level Adventure| Fur, Feathers and Ferns
- Brownies | A World of Girls, Bugs, Home Scientist, Senses
- Juniors | Flowers, Detective, Animal Habitats
- Available times: Saturday 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., 2-4 p.m.; Sunday 2-4 p.m.
- Minimum of 10 Scouts, maximum of 20
- Required 10 to 1 ratio of Scouts per chaperon
- Program fee: $15 per Scout, chaperones are free.*
- $50 deposit required to reserve your troop’s spot. One payment for all participants is due on the day at the latest. Refunds for cancellations received five business days before the scheduled program minus an administrative fee. No refunds for weather-related cancellations.
* Additional fee for programs utilizing the Butterfly Rainforest.
To register please contact Tiffany Ireland at email@example.com or 352-273-2061.
Free Resources and Events
These resources and events are free and open to all scouts.
Check the Calendar of Events for Scout-friendly events to work toward your belt loops, pins and badges!
|Boy Scout Adventure||Museum Resources|
|Tiger Elective Adventure: Sky is the Limit||Starry Night|
|Wolf Elective Adventure: Adventures in Coins||Collectors Day|
|Wolf Elective Adventure: Collections and Hobbies||Collectors Day
Can You Dig It?
|Wolf Elective Adventure: Digging in the Past||Can You Dig It?
|Wolf Elective Adventures: Grow Something||UF Natural Area Teaching Lab
|Bear Elective Adventure: Beat of the Drum||Museum exhibits|
|Arrow of Light Adventure: Camper||Museum and Natural Area Teaching Lab EarthCaches and Geocaches|
|Webelos/Arrow of Light Elective Adventure: Adventures in Science||Starry Night
Can You Dig It?
|Webelos/Arrow of Light Elective Adventure: Earth Rocks||Can You Dig It?
|Webelos/Arrow of Light Elective Adventure: Into the Wild||UF Natural Area Teaching Lab
|Webelos/Arrow of Light Elective Adventure: Into the Woods||UF Natural Area Teaching Lab
|Girl Scout Badges||Museum Resources|
|Brownie Outdoors-Hiker Badge||UF Natural Area Teaching Lab|
|Brownie Adventure-Letterboxer Badge||Museum Letterbox|
|Brownie Naturalist-Bugs Badge||Museum exhibits
|Junior Do It Yourself-Gardener Badge||Museum exhibits
|Junior Animals-Animal Habitats Badge||Museum exhibits
|Junior Adventure-Geocacher Badge||Museum and UF Natural Area Teaching Lab EarthCaches and geocaches|
Questions? Contact Tiffany Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-273-2061.