Dive into the sciences and investigate natural history through activities and hands-on exploration! Our full-day programs are a great way to educate and excite kids about their natural surroundings.
Camps are designed for students enrolled in grades K-5 for the 2018-2019 school year. Students should dress for outdoor activities and bring a sack lunch.
Pre-registration is required. Registration closes the Thursday before the start of camp.
Nov. 19 | Bird is the Word
Discover new and exciting facts about birds! Learn about their unique characteristics and how these characteristics enable them to fly and sing. Also, dive into the interesting relationship between birds and dinosaurs. They might be more similar than you think.
Nov. 20 | Fantastic Beasts and Who They Really Are
Everyone has heard stories about monsters, from ancient creatures like the cyclops, gryphon and kraken to more modern ones like Godzilla, Bigfoot and even Pokémon. Discover what real animals these legends are based on.
Times + Prices
• 8-8:30 a.m. for full-day sessions
• 4:30-5 p.m. for full-day sessions
JOIN the MUSEUM and SAVE on classes!
- Opens Sept. 13 for Museum members and Sept. 27 for non-members.
- Registrations are accepted by mail or online. Download a PDF Registration Form
- Camps are filled in the order registration forms are received. Waiting lists are available.
- ONLY PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS MAY PROVIDE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THROUGH UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA WEBSITES
Questions? Call 352-273-2061.