- This event has passed.
Due to Hurricane Idalia, the Florida Museum of Natural History will be closing at noon on Tuesday, Aug. 29 and remain closed until 10 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 31. Follow us on social media or check here for updates.
- Tuesday, Aug. 29 –
- Museum OPEN 10 a.m. to Noon (last ticketed admission 11:30 a.m.), CLOSED 12 to 5 p.m.
- Butterfly Rainforest , CLOSED
- Wednesday, Aug. 30 – Museum CLOSED, Butterfly Rainforest CLOSED
- Thursday, Aug. 31 – Museum OPEN, Butterfly Rainforest OPEN
- Friday, Sept. 1 – Museum OPEN, Butterfly Rainforest OPEN
Follow us on Facebook for updates.
- University of Florida Emergency Alerts
- National Hurricane Center
- City of Gainesville Emergency Management
- Alachua County Ready
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
- National Public Service Ready Campaign
Venue3215 Hull Road
Gainesville, FL 32611 Get Driving Directions
The Florida Museum may photograph or video visitors for educational and promotional purposes. Attendance to a Florida Museum event constitutes the attendee’s consent regarding the possibility of appearing in Museum marketing materials.