- This event has passed.
Join us for our third annual Florida Museum 5K on Saturday, Feb. 2. The race begins at 8:30 a.m. at the commuter lot in the UF Cultural Plaza on Hull Road and will be a combination of trails in the UF Natural Area Teaching Laboratory and campus roads.
Pick up your early registration race packet at the Museum on Friday, Feb. 1, from 3-6 p.m. We are unable to accept race day registration as the event sold out during early registration.Save the date on Facebook
Shirt sizes are only guaranteed for registrations submitted by Jan. 10.
*UF students must have a valid Gator 1 card
- Massages for the top 3 male and female finishers as well as top male and female master’s (40+) finishers from The Athlete’s Den
- Race entry into Gate2Gate 25/50K Trail Run for the top male and female finishers as well as the top male and female master’s (40+) finishers from Two Rules Running
- Eight week trial for the top 3 boy and girl finishers from Allied Capoeira League Gainesville
- Gift certificates for the top 3 boy and girl finishers from Skate Station Funworks
- Free massages for all (first-come, first-serve) on race day from The Body Shop Gainesville
Got sneakers? We want them! Recycle your old sneakers at the Monster Dash 5K and help keep them out of the landfill. Sneakers will be collected during race packet pickup on Friday, Feb. 1, from 3-6 p.m. and on race day, Saturday, Feb. 2 from 7:30-9:30 a.m.
The Florida Museum is teaming up with GotSneakers, a sneaker recycling organization that will pay $1 for every pair of wearable athletic sneakers and $0.10 per pair for all other conditions collected.
Proceeds collected will benefit the Florida Museum’s Admission Assistance Program, which provides financial assistance to economically disadvantaged schoolchildren, other individuals and community groups. For more information about admission assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue3215 Hull Road
Gainesville, FL 32611 Get Driving Directions
The Florida Museum may photograph or video visitors for educational and promotional purposes. Attendance to a Florida Museum event constitutes the attendee’s consent regarding the possibility of appearing in Museum marketing materials.