In 2001, the Friends of the Randell Research Center was created as a giving society to support the programs and activities of the RRC through its endowment and operating funds. The Friends organization provides an important component of the financial stability of the RRC.
All Friends of the RRC receive a quarterly newsletter. Supporters at higher levels are entitled to discounts on our books and merchandise, advance notice of programs, and special recognition, as detailed below:
- Individual ($30) and Student ($15): Newsletter (4 times per year)
- Family ($50): Newsletter + advance notice and 10% discount on children’s programs.
- Contributor ($100-$499): The above + annual honor roll listing in newsletter + 10% discount on RRC publications and merchandise.
- Sponsor ($500-$999): The above + invitations to special tours, events, and receptions.
- Supporter ($1,000-$4,999): The above + listing on annual donor plaque at Pineland site.
- Sustaining Members ($5,000-$19,999); Benefactors ($20,000-$99,999); and Patrons ($100,000 and above) receive all of the above + complimentary RRC publications and special briefings from the Director.
Your donation may be matched by your employer. Contact your employer’s Human Resources Department for more information.
To become a member of the Friends of the Randell Research Center, please download the most recent Friends newsletter and print the membership application page. When your application has been filled out, please mail it to the following address:
Friends of the Randell Research Center
P.O. Box 608
Pineland, Florida 33945
To find the most recent Friends newsletter, or to see any archived newsletter, please see our newsletter page.
The Randell Research Center Endowment
The future of the Randell Research Center is tied to the growth of its endowment fund through the University of Florida Foundation. While membership in the Friends of the RRC provides vital support toward achieving this goal, additional contributions are solicited from those who wish to make even more substantial and lasting contributions to the long-term stability of the RRC. Please make gift to our endowment fund online.