UF and the Florida Museum have strict policies against illegal use of software. Do not attempt to pirate or use software that is not licensed.
Additionally, OMT must approve all software installed on UF-owned computers. Please submit a help desk request or talk to Matt if you need something installed on a lab computer.
Lab Software Licenses
- GeneMarker–microsatellite analysis
- GeneMarker is installed on the PC by the printer. The installation media and hardware key are located in the drawer next to the computer. You may install this software on any Windows computer. In order to run the software, you will need the hardware key.
- The hardware key should not leave the lab. Please speak with Matt if this is an issue.
UF Software Licenses
- See the UF Software Licensing Site for the list of available software
- GatorCloud has a number of resources, including Microsoft Office, OneDrive and Dropbox.