- This event has passed.
In partnership with Guts & Glory GNV comes an evening of live, original, true, first-person storytelling. Hear from fieldwork scientists about some of the fun stories and situations they have experienced in nature.
Participants must be 18 years or older. The program fee includes admission to the permanent exhibits and a seat for the show. Pre-registration closes on March 21 at 3 p.m. If available, tickets will be sold at the door for cash only.
Food and beverages will be available for purchase! Doors open at 6 p.m.
Food Vendors: Mayflower Cellars
Cash Bar: Dorn’s Liquors
- Randy Singer: Ichthyology (Fish) Ph.D. Candidate
- Nick Keiser: Biology Assistant Professor
- Anya Brown: Ewel Fellow/School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Caroline Storer: Florida Museum Assistant Scientist
- Mel Moreno: Natural Resources and Environment Master’s Student
- Sarah Steele Cabrera: Florida Museum Graduate Research Assistant
- $15 per person
- $10 students*
*Students must have a valid student ID.
Venue3215 Hull Road
Gainesville, FL 32611 Get Driving Directions
The Florida Museum may photograph or video visitors for educational and promotional purposes. Attendance to a Florida Museum event constitutes the attendee’s consent regarding the possibility of appearing in Museum marketing materials.