- This event has passed.
Join us for a FREE afternoon of virtual fungal fun via Zoom! In partnership with the Florida Academic Lichen and Fungi Enthusiasts League, hear from University of Florida scientists and experts from all over the country about the marvelous world of mushrooms.
Learn more about fungal biology, busting mushroom myths and identifying mushroom parts. Participants will also discover how to create their own spore prints!
- Matthew E. Smith – Associate Professor, UF Dept. Of Plant Pathology
- Rosanne Healy – Assistant Scientist, UF Dept. Of Plant Pathology
- Alija Bajro Mujic – Assistant Professor, Department of Biology, California State University, Fresno. Fungal evolutionary biology and ecology. Specializing in ectomycorrhizal fungal taxa.
- Ross Joseph – Doctoral Student, UF Department of Microbiology and Cell Science
- Sarah Prentice – F.A.L.A.F.E.L. Organizer
Venue3215 Hull Road
Gainesville, FL 32611
The Florida Museum may photograph or video visitors for educational and promotional purposes. Attendance to a Florida Museum event constitutes the attendee’s consent regarding the possibility of appearing in Museum marketing materials.