The Florida Museum of Natural History is OPEN to the public!
Thank you for your endless support over these last couple of years and we look forward to seeing you soon!
What We’re Asking of You:
What We’re Doing:
- Regular sanitizing of exhibits, galleries, workspaces and common areas
- Placing extra hand sanitizers throughout the building
- Increased signage to promote healthy hygiene habits
Things To Know:
- OPEN – Butterfly Rainforest, Fantastic Fossils, Florida Fossils, Northwest Florida, Our Energy Future, South Florida People & Environments, Exploring Our World, Fossil Plant Garden and Florida Wildflower & Butterfly Garden, Collectors Shop and Discovery Zone
- Self-guided Group Tours, self-guided Field Trips and Plant Sales have resumed with modifications
- The visitor parking lot is $4 a day from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday and free on weekends, and state and university holidays
- 45-minute metered parking spots and UF decal lots are still in effect
Frequently Asked Questions:
Please call Visitor Services at 352-846-2000 if you have further questions or need clarification.
Tickets are available for purchase online through Tix.com. Service fees apply and are charged by Tix.com. Online tickets are general admission and valid for single-day use. Butterfly Rainforest tickets may be used up to 6 months past the purchase date. Best Value and special exhibit tickets expire the last day of the special exhibition.
The Fine Print:
By visiting the Florida Museum, all visitors voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19 exposure and accept and agree to abide by these guidelines and all other signage posted on the premises. The Florida Museum may deny any visitor entry once building or exhibit limits are reached. All visitors ages two (2) and up are welcome to wear a face covering, consisting of a mask, cloth or shield that covers the nose and mouth. Visitors under two (2) years of age are not required to wear a face covering. Visitors are responsible for providing their own face mask or shield. Visitors are encouraged to remain at least six (6) feet, or two (2) meters, apart from others not in their party. Visitors must respect all posted signage and follow all Florida Museum rules and instructions. Any visitor, including members of that visitor’s party, who fails to follow the Florida Museum signage, rules and instructions, may be denied entry or be required to leave the premise. Please call visitor services at 352-846-2000 if you have questions. Thank you for visiting!