Please fill out the following form to request a complimentary ticket donation from the Florida Museum of Natural History.
The Florida Museum’s donation policy allows for the receipt of 2 (two) Butterfly Rainforest general admission tickets (with an approximate $28 value), good for one year from the date printed on the donated tickets.
While all requests are reviewed individually, as a non-profit, public institution, the Florida Museum is unable to support every request for ticket donations.
Thank you for your interest in the Florida Museum of Natural History and the Butterfly Rainforest!
Requirements For Consideration:
- Must be a licensed, nonprofit organization or University of Florida entity to be considered. (The Museum is unable to provide donations to religious organizations or individuals.)
- The request must not conflict with the Florida Museum’s goals, core programs or services and shall not have a religious or political purpose
- Be physically located within the state of Florida
- Include the organization’s 501(c)(3) or Tax ID
- Both the requestor and the benefiting organization (if different) must be a 501(c)(3)
- Complete the donation request at least 30 days prior to the event
- Due to the volume of requests, only one donation per organization per calendar year may be submitted