Dive into the sciences and investigate natural history through activities and hands-on exploration! Our full- or half-day programs are a great way to educate and excite kids about their natural surroundings.
Camps are designed for students enrolled in grades K-5 for the 2017-2018 school year. Register your child for the morning, afternoon or full day. Students should dress for outdoor activities and full-day students should bring a sack lunch.
Pre-registration is required. Registration for each week closes the Thursday before.
Spring Break Camps resume in 2018!
Times + Prices
|All Day (Best Value!)||$220||$245|
• 8-8:30 a.m. for morning and full-day sessions
• 12:30-1 p.m. for afternoon session
• noon-12:30 p.m. for morning sessions
• 4:30-5 p.m. for afternoon and full-day sessions
JOIN the MUSEUM and SAVE on classes!
- Registrations are accepted by mail or online. Download a Mail-in Registration Form
- Camps are filled in the order registration forms are received. Waiting lists are available.
- ONLY PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS MAY PROVIDE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THROUGH UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA WEBSITES
Questions? Call 352-273-2061.