Thanks to the help of algae bloom experts, we’ve answered your burning questions about blooms, broken down by each algae type.
The Gulf dead zone did not reach its record-setting prediction this year, but scientists say the measurement may not paint the full picture of the problem.
How can we protect cultural heritage sites, historic buildings, archaeological sites and longstanding traditions from climate change?
Red tides not only wreak havoc on our natural ecosystems, they also put a dent in Florida’s pocketbook.
At the start of the 2019 legislative session, we compiled a list of five environmental issues to watch. Here's where those issues stand now that the session...
- Adapting to climate change is going to cost Florida a lot. Who’s going to pay for it?
- This solar-powered device produces energy and cleans water at the same time
- How seafood shells could help solve the plastic waste problem
- Giant Shipper Bets Big On Ending Its Carbon Emissions. Will It Pay Off?
- Duke Solar Projects Get Go-Ahead
- Nestle wants to bottle water from Florida’s Ginnie Springs — for free