Type of position
Internship with small monthly stipend/housing allowance
The Conservation Internship duties include:
- Recruiting volunteers for events
- Work with local businesses to continue and establish environmentally friendly practices.
- Organizing and leading marine debris removal projects (both land and water-based)
- Expanding our Protect Your Skin, Protect Our Reefs and Skip the Straw Florida Keys campaigns.
- Buoy maintenance at the Key West Marine Park
- Assist with other organizational duties Including but not limited to outreach events, spring break coral camp, and fundraising.
- Strong interest in marine/environmental science and conservation.
- Comfortable swimming skills
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Ability to self lead and time manage
- Able to work in warmer conditions
Remote or in-person
Key West, FL
Duration of the Position
End date: May 2023